Vs > Ashburton Council
Patos De Minas vs Ashburton Council Climate & Distance Between
Patos De Minas vs Waimana, New Zealand
Patos De Minas vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Patos De Minas vs Galveston, Tx, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Razdel’Naja, Ukraine
Ashburton Council vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Ashburton Council vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Ashburton Council vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Smolensk vs Dallas, Texas
Funchal vs Thibodaux, La
Sundsvall vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard
New Orleans, Louisiana vs Takamatsu
- The distance between Patos De Minas, Brazil and Ashburton Council, New Zealand is approximately 12,049 km or 7,488 mi.
- To reach Patos De Minas in this distance one would set out from Ashburton Council bearing 141.8° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Patos De Minas bearing 28° or NNE .
- Patos De Minas has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ashburton Council has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Patos De Minas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ashburton Council is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.4 °C (16.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Patos De Minas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 778.5 mm (30.6 in) more which is equivalent to 778.5 l/m² (19.11 US gal/ft²) or 7,785,000 l/ha (832,268 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Patos De Minas than in Ashburton Council.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Patos De Minas relative to Ashburton Council. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashburton Council vs Patos De Minas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Patos De Minas vs Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia
Patos De Minas vs Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Korf, Russia
Patos De Minas vs La Rioja, Argentina
Ashburton Council vs Prescott, Ar, Usa
Ashburton Council vs Niamey, Niger
Ashburton Council vs Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada
Ashburton Council vs Bomnak, Russia
Damascus (Intl) vs Seattle, Washington
Pascagoula, Ms vs Lhasa, Tibet
Iloilo vs Timimoun
Bucyrus, Oh vs Odessa
Patos De Minas vs Ashburton Council Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Patos De Minas
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) E
- Pompeu, Brazil - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) ESE
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) ESE
- Bambui, Brazil - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Lavras, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) SSE
- Machado, Brazil - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashburton Council