Vs > Esk Forest
Patos De Minas vs Esk Forest Climate & Distance Between
Patos De Minas vs Choshi, Japan
Patos De Minas vs Scottsburg, In, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Patos De Minas vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Esk Forest vs Delphine, In, Usa
Esk Forest vs Carrasco, Uruguay
Esk Forest vs Qiqihar, China
Esk Forest vs Hatanga, Russia
Naples, Campania vs Conceicao Araguaia
Ciudad Real vs Jaskul, Kalmykia
Damazin vs Taipei
Cita/ Kadala vs Samaxi
- The distance between Patos De Minas, Brazil and Esk Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,171 km or 7,563 mi.
- To reach Patos De Minas in this distance one would set out from Esk Forest bearing 136.5° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Patos De Minas bearing 34.2° or NE .
- Patos De Minas has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Esk Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Patos De Minas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Esk Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9 °C (16.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.3 °C (9.5°F) less in Patos De Minas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 227.8 mm (9 in) less which is equivalent to 227.8 l/m² (5.59 US gal/ft²) or 2,278,000 l/ha (243,533 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.9° higher in Patos De Minas than in Esk Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Patos De Minas relative to Esk Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Esk Forest vs Patos De Minas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -169 (-7)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -105 (-4)
|| -228 (-9)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Patos De Minas vs Biarritz, France
Patos De Minas vs Crotone, Calabria, Italy
Patos De Minas vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Patos De Minas vs Kabwe, Zambia
Esk Forest vs Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar
Esk Forest vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
Esk Forest vs Essen, Germany
Esk Forest vs Chichijima, Japan
Ajaccio, Corsica vs Circleville, Oh
Passo Fundo vs Pipestone, Mn
Tromso vs Kaingaroa Forest
Vesterø, Læsø vs Blue River, Bc
Patos De Minas vs Esk Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Patos De Minas
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) E
- Pompeu, Brazil - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) ESE
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) ESE
- Bambui, Brazil - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Lavras, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) SSE
- Machado, Brazil - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Esk Forest
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NE
- Tutira, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Tareha, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) E
- Eskdale, New Zealand - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SSE
- Napier (Aero), New Zealand - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Havelock Nth, Te Mata, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Taurapa, New Zealand - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) SSE