Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Patos De Minas vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Patos De Minas vs Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Patos De Minas vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Patos De Minas vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Patos De Minas vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Eyrewell Forest vs Pehuajo, Argentina
Eyrewell Forest vs Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland
Eyrewell Forest vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Perm vs Sansanne-Mango
Cimbaj vs Cervia
Choma vs Ust-Barguzin
Shannon vs Carinhanha
- The distance between Patos De Minas, Brazil and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,067 km or 7,499 mi.
- To reach Patos De Minas in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 141.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Patos De Minas bearing 28.7° or NNE .
- Patos De Minas has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Patos De Minas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 9.9 °C (17.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) less in Patos De Minas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 725.7 mm (28.6 in) more which is equivalent to 725.7 l/m² (17.81 US gal/ft²) or 7,257,000 l/ha (775,821 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Patos De Minas than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Patos De Minas relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Patos De Minas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Patos De Minas vs Bintulu, Malaysia
Patos De Minas vs Bistrita, Romania
Patos De Minas vs Perpignan, France
Patos De Minas vs Taua, Brazil
Eyrewell Forest vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Eyrewell Forest vs Gifu, Japan
Eyrewell Forest vs Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Eyrewell Forest vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Cameri vs Moosonee, Ontario
Cork vs Ranong
Bistrita vs Fairbanks, Alaska
Negele vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Patos De Minas vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Patos De Minas
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) E
- Pompeu, Brazil - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) ESE
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) ESE
- Bambui, Brazil - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Lavras, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) SSE
- Machado, Brazil - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest