Vs > Motueka
Patos De Minas vs Motueka Climate & Distance Between
Patos De Minas vs Sheridan, Wy, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Monte Plata, Dominican Republic
Patos De Minas vs Eugene, Or, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Sewell, Chile
Motueka vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Motueka vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Motueka vs Decatur, Il, Usa
Motueka vs Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Base Antartica Arturo P vs Altamira
Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Tuckerton, Nj
Paso De Los Toros vs Saint John, New Brunswick
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Delphine, In
- The distance between Patos De Minas, Brazil and Motueka, New Zealand is approximately 12,223 km or 7,595 mi.
- To reach Patos De Minas in this distance one would set out from Motueka bearing 140.1° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Patos De Minas bearing 30.7° or NNE .
- Patos De Minas has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Motueka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Patos De Minas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Motueka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.6 °C (15.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.7 °C (10.3°F) less in Patos De Minas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 56.2 mm (2.2 in) more which is equivalent to 56.2 l/m² (1.38 US gal/ft²) or 562,000 l/ha (60,082 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.8° higher in Patos De Minas than in Motueka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Patos De Minas relative to Motueka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Motueka vs Patos De Minas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -125 (-5)
|| -145 (-6)
|| -151 (-6)
|| -70 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Patos De Minas vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Ceahlau, Romania
Patos De Minas vs Greenwood, Sc, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Rio Verde, Brazil
Motueka vs Kimball, Ne, Usa
Motueka vs Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil
Motueka vs Toyooka, Japan
Motueka vs Trinkot, Afghanistan
Springfield, Missouri vs Kolpasev
Ibiza vs Makurazaki
Wyndham, Western Australia vs Agadir
Halls Creek, Western Australia vs Byron Bay, Nt
Patos De Minas vs Motueka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Patos De Minas
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) E
- Pompeu, Brazil - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) ESE
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) ESE
- Bambui, Brazil - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Lavras, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) SSE
- Machado, Brazil - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Motueka