| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patos De Minas in November is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 204.9mm (8.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Patos De Minas November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Patos De Minas, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Patos De Minas:
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) E
- Pompeu, Brazil - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) ESE
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) ESE
- Bambui, Brazil - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Lavras, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) SSE
- Machado, Brazil - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) S