| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Patos De Minas in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 49.3mm (1.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Patos De Minas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Patos De Minas, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Patos De Minas:
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) E
- Pompeu, Brazil - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) ESE
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) ESE
- Bambui, Brazil - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Lavras, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) SSE
- Machado, Brazil - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) S