Vs > Ashley Forest
Patos De Minas vs Ashley Forest Climate & Distance Between
Patos De Minas vs Abeche, Chad
Patos De Minas vs Kyoto, Japan
Patos De Minas vs Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Patos De Minas vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Sigonella, Italy
Ashley Forest vs Altai, China
Ashley Forest vs Laredo, Texas, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Labuan, Malaysia
Alice Springs vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Wauseon, Oh vs Jasper, Alberta
Kayes vs Wakayama
Tamatave/ Toamasina vs Cleveland, Ohio
- The distance between Patos De Minas, Brazil and Ashley Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,065 km or 7,497 mi.
- To reach Patos De Minas in this distance one would set out from Ashley Forest bearing 140.9° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Patos De Minas bearing 29° or NNE .
- Patos De Minas has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ashley Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Patos De Minas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ashley Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.5 °C (17.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in Patos De Minas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 700.7 mm (27.6 in) more which is equivalent to 700.7 l/m² (17.2 US gal/ft²) or 7,007,000 l/ha (749,095 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in Patos De Minas than in Ashley Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Patos De Minas relative to Ashley Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashley Forest vs Patos De Minas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Patos De Minas vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Patos De Minas vs Ushibuka, Japan
Patos De Minas vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Patos De Minas vs Val D’Or, Quebec, Canada
Ashley Forest vs Simon Bolivar, Colombia
Ashley Forest vs Campos Sales, Brazil
Ashley Forest vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Ashley Forest vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Youngstown/ Oh vs Mogadishu
Cel. Pacheco vs Taejon
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Grand Junction, Colorado
Madison, Ne vs Dalanzadgad
Patos De Minas vs Ashley Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Patos De Minas
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) NNE
- Diamantina, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- C. Mato Dentro, Brazil - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) E
- Pompeu, Brazil - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) ESE
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) ESE
- Bambui, Brazil - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 303 kms (188.3 miles) ESE
- Lavras, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) SSE
- Machado, Brazil - 346.7 kms (215.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashley Forest